Heritage Funeral Services and Calgary Crematorium is a family run Funeral Home and crematorium serving families from our two locations that offer everything from full traditional funerals to immediate cremations serving a wide variety of cultures and religions.
We are searching for an Administration personnel to work with our outstanding staff of licensed funeral directors students, funeral attendants and support staff.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients over the phone, emails or face to face
- Gathering information from families and scheduling appointments with Funeral Directors
- Providing administrative support to funeral directors
- Additional duties as required
- 1-2 years of Administration experience
- Experience in proof reading documents
- Computer skills – must be proficient in Word, Excel & Outlook
- Candidate Must be flexible in working Weekends, Public Holiday
Schedule & Location:
Location: 1708 16 Ave NW, Calgary, AB & 3219 4 St NW, Calgary, AB
Bi-weekly guaranteed hours- 64 hours
What Heritage Funeral Services Offers:
- Two new suits (dry-cleaning included)
- Dress Shirts (cleaned and pressed daily)
- RSP plan with additional loyalty deposits
- Non-Registered Savings Plan
- Quarterly BONUS program
- Annual Salary Review
- Onsite Parking
- Personal development education compensation
Please Note: Candidates offered position with us will have to provide us a Security Clearance letter.
We thank all candidates for their applications but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Human Resources